Today, I decide I will write my diary. My philosophy on life. My thoughts on things. My views on issues. My.. my dreams, my.. My life ? My world. My world which sometimes don't seem so real..

Thursday, February 12, 2015

A dramatic notion with someone I barely knew

Through you, I felt emotions of glee and excitement, that had long been dormant, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, dismissing the risks of getting hurt, dared to indulge and be delirious. I looked into those eyes with thankfulness which bestowed such joy upon me. An inexpressible chemistry from whence I could only consider as bliss. Carpe Diem, the tattoo that greeted me encapsulated all that I felt within. But suddenly, I awoke, my heart torn away, and the only link that still provided some solace was gone. And I now only indulge in dreams of bliss that no longer will be realised~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home