Today, I decide I will write my diary. My philosophy on life. My thoughts on things. My views on issues. My.. my dreams, my.. My life ? My world. My world which sometimes don't seem so real..

Thursday, February 12, 2015

A Monday message

I remembered I hurried to meet her, quickening my steps and overtaking those in front of me. There was an excited gait to my steps. No music was playing in my head, yet there was a chirpy vibe inside of me. Never have I been so excited about meeting someone, not in a long while at least. As soon as I thought that, I recalled her words to me, "I haven't had one in a long time." 'Long what?' 'A date?' A giggle darted across my thoughts. "Impossible, given the sassy vibes she exudes." Nonetheless, I was happy. Perhaps I could offer her something she hasn't had. All Mondays should be like this - Excitable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home