Today, I decide I will write my diary. My philosophy on life. My thoughts on things. My views on issues. My.. my dreams, my.. My life ? My world. My world which sometimes don't seem so real..

Friday, September 03, 2010

A blind wish

A gift lies on the table.
It's for you.

Did you not know you'd wished for it some time ago?
Well, it's now arrived.
At a time you least expect, in a package you don't recognise.

You go forth.
You open it up.
SURPRISE!
It IS what you'd wanted!
You receive it excitedly.
You examine it carefully.
You keep it and spend much time with it.

After a while, you realise it doesn't seem like what you want.
But.. it is what you asked for though.
What could be the problem?

...

Did you even know what you wanted in the first place?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home