Today, I decide I will write my diary. My philosophy on life. My thoughts on things. My views on issues. My.. my dreams, my.. My life ? My world. My world which sometimes don't seem so real..

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

i am a writer..

I watch a lot of movies.
So much so that my thoughts are usually dramatic, mostly extreme.
i dream all the time.
Of what is to be, of what I could become..
I dream all the time, I seldom wake up.
And when I am up, i am usually in a daze.
Life passes me by like a fleeting train. Blurry and quick.

I like to watch films. I imagine my life to be a motion picture. Sometimes, viewed as one of those slo-mo flashback (complete with children laughter) scenes. I walk about with a notebook in hand, penning down my thoughts, almost as if I were a writer of some sort, rushing to finish her book, not wanting to miss that sudden brainwave of inspiration.

I should say I am very blest to even be able to have the luxury of writing as if life wasn't mine. To be a spectator is a luxury. Somehow. At least with the serenity I feel now, it is a luxury. I just wish i could write better tho', just like as a real author.. I imagine it to be quite cool. Quite a nifty idea, to be an author like Virgina Woolf or Paulo Coelho. It must be exciting to live in a make-believe world.. But come to think of it, I already am living in my own world. Everything is so real in my head. I just wish I could find someone as "surreal" as me (at least at this point of time, I think I am..)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ranajay said...

Eh! You sound a bit like me :P. I'm a big movie buff too and somehow always manage to draw parallels from reel life to real life. Quite an avid dreamer too...but I know when to wake up (and when not too :P ).

I may not be that good a writer though...but I try to make my words flow (rhyme unintentional :P). Do you have any of your works online? I have a few on my Deviantart site : http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/6694742/ , http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/5282362/ etc (behold my amateurish writing abilities :D )

And I think this comment has turned out to be a bit too long. Sorry to bother ya ^^;

7:38 AM

 
Blogger Eucharist said...

Hey Pyro.. I just saw this. Thanks for your comment. Just read your works too, nice poem ya got there - bite-sized crunchy and sweet :) hee..

Cheers!

10:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home